The Far del Cap Salines is a lighthouse on the southernmost point of the Spanish Balearic island of Mallorca. It was built in 1863 on the Cap de ses Salines and is still in operation today. The lighthouse is located in the municipality of Santanyí about nine kilometers south of the town of Ses Salines at the end of the main road MA-6110 and is not accessible by public transport.
The Far of the Cap de ses Salines was built by Emili Pou y Bonet and put into operation on August 31, 1863. The land belonged to the Marquès del Palmer, who ceded the compensation due to the state. The building consists of a cylindrical tower with lantern and a double gallery. He is painted white and provided with yellow-brown trim. The lantern has a gray metallic appearance and originally contained a mirror lens with 30 centimeters in diameter of the Paris company Henry-LePaute. Two sailors were responsible for the maintenance of the tower.